The Huey Nursery Humidifier allows parents to create a perfectly humidified environment for baby, without compromising their sense of safety or style. Gentle evaporative humidification softens baby's air using absorbent wicks. Unlike ultrasonic humidifiers, Huey introduces no white dust into baby's environment, so there are no presence of airborne or waterborne minerals that come with ultrasonic mist. The Huey humidifier applies no heat and stores water at room temperature. Its water bottle is lightweight, fits in any sink to refill easily. The drop-in style bottle installs simply and rests securely; it pings parents when it needs more water. The tank begins to gently glow - many hours before the water runs out. With automatic humidity control, the fan adjusts intelligently to maintain room humidity precisely and efficiently. The fan's removable grill assures easy cleaning. In case of accidental bumps, spill/splash guards are built in to keep water off the floor and disassembles for easy cleaning. Safety is essential in the nursery, so this humidifier's unique lockable controls keep babies and older children from disrupting parent's desired settings and light up at night for safety and convenience. It has an extra stable base, integrated cord wrap and no sharp edges.
- Gentle evaporative humidification creates no white dust and requires no heated water
- Humidifies all the air using Vornado's signature Vortex action to evenly distribute humidified air
- 12-16-hour run time; 1 Gal. output per day
- Easy to fill water bottle with 32 oz. capacity
- Automatic humidity control
- Spill-resistant water basin
- LED digital readout with built-in reminders
- Curiosity-proof locking controls with 2 airflow settings
- Whisper quiet operation
- Power cord wrap for cord management
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- 5-year happy parent guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.