Sunbeam AERO Ceramic Soleplate Iron with Dimpling and Channeling Technology
Easier, faster wrinkle removal makes ironing less of a chore. The Sunbeam Aero Ceramic Iron is designed with a dimpled soleplate and channeling technology that delivers a 27% smoother glide (when compared to Sunbeam stainless steel soleplate iron.)
With 5X better steam coverage, Sunbeam's innovative iron’s channeling technology provides maximum steam coverage as it directs/ channels/ focuses the steam to maximize its power so wrinkles relax quicker and the steam smoothes fabrics faster.
- Channeling technology provides 5X better Steam Coverage for easier wrinkle removal (when compared to Sunbeam® stainless steel soleplate iron GCSBSP-201)
- Dimpling design that delivers 27% smoother glide (when compared to Sunbeam® stainless steel soleplate iron GCSBSP-201)
- Ceramic soleplate offers more durability and better resistance to scratches; 1600 watts of power
- Spray Mist trigger offers a fine mist for heavy wrinkles
- Shot of Steam feature offers an extra burst of steam on flat surfaces or to vertically steam hanging clothes or draperies
- 3-Way Motion Smart Auto-Off
- Anti-Drip System prevents water leakage, Self-Clean System removes calcium and mineral deposits, Anti-Calcium System prevents mineral build-up
- 10’ cord
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.