Hisense 70-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier with Pump, Refurbished
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Hisense 70-pint 2-speed dehumidifier has a built-in pump that pumps the water upward to continuously drain out a basement window or into a sink using a standard garden hose (hose not included). The unit is an affordable and eco-friendly dehumidifier removing 70 pints of damaging moisture per day. operating at temperatures as low as 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Three operating modes (manual set, continuous and auto dry) plus the built-in pump function make this unit a versatile choice. Additional features include a programmable 24-hour on/off timer, adjustable humidistat, and full-tank alert/shutoff.
- 2-speed (high/low) dehumidifier with built-in pump for spaces up to 1500 sq ft
- Removes up to 70 pints of moisture from the air every 24 hours
- Operates at very low temperature (38F°)
- 3 modes include manual set, continuous and auto dry
- Electronic controls allows you easily to control the humidity level in your home
Factory Refurbished: This item has been professionally restored to like new working condition by a manufacturer-approved vendor. The product may show minor signs of use but has been inspected and repaired to meet original specifications. Item is in brand new but not original packaging.