Factory Refurbished Midea 50 Pint (70 Pint DOE) EnergyStar Dehumidifier with Pump, MAD50P1ZWS
The Midea 50-Pint Dehumidifier (based on 2019 DOE standards; previous capacity was 70 pints) with Pump protects your space from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It can also help you to breathe easier by eliminating bacteria in the air. Easily install near a drain for to ensure seamless, continuous operation or remove up to 50 pints of humidity a day when not connected to a drain. The visible bucket fill notification simplifies emptying the bucket. A washable filter makes it easy to keep the unit clean and hygienic for your home, office, or garage. Installation promises to be quick and easy.
- Midea's dehumidifier is able to collect 50 pints (70 pint 2019 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%. Perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, cellar, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier!
- Built In Pump: The Auto-Drain Pump easily drains vertically or horizontally into a sink or out of a window (16 feet drain tube included). The bucket never needs emptying again! Equipped with bucket full indicator and auto shutoff function, it could be used as a regular dehumidifier by switching off the pump.
- This dehumidifier has a clean, sleek look in order to fit the style of any home, apartment, or business. It even comes with 360° rotatable wheels, built-in timer to program a schedule, and handles to easily move the dehumidifier anywhere you please with ease.
- Easily empty the included tank (0.8 gallons) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard hose (not included) to the built in socket so you can pump water out to either the basement window or into the sink. When using the manual drainage the dehumidifier will shut off automatically when the bucket is full and switch on again after the bucket emptied.
- With Energy Star certification, the unit features a continuous dehumidification mode designed to keep your home at the proper humidity level 24/7 while saving you money!
Factory Refurbished: This item has been certified and professionally restored to like-new working condition and has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item is in new but not original packaging. The product may show minor signs of use but has been inspected and repaired to meet original specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.