Briggs & Stratton Gas 3100 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer
This model is Ideal for cleaning driveways, patios and siding. This Pressure Washer will help you take on tough cleaning projects around your home. Enhanced by a Briggs & Stratton® EXi Series™ engine with ReadyStart®, you can rest assured that you have a durable, reliable engine ready to provide a reliable performance.
Factory Refurbished: This item has been professionally restored to like new working condition by a manufacturer-approved vendor. The product may show minor signs of use but has been inspected and repaired to meet original specifications. Item is in new but not original packaging.
- Idle down provides reduced noise, saves on fuel, and has less wear and tear on the pump by idling the engine down when the spray trigger is released
- No prime, no choke, and never change the oil with the Briggs & Stratton 190cc engine with ReadyStart
- Up to 40% quieter than standard pressure washer engines when the spray gun trigger is released allowing you to stop and have a conversation in-between projects without having to shut your unit off
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with Easy Start technology allows high pressure output with low effort starting
- 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute) provides greater flow to wash the dirt away and the 4 quick connect spray tips (0, 15, 40, and soap) offer predefined spray patterns allowing you to complete a wide variety of projects with this one machine
- 1/2 gallon detergent tank allows you to do heavier cleaning with the convenience of a detergent in a on-board tank
- 10-in never go flat wheels provide easy maneuverability on any terrain and the easy fold down handles provides compact storage stores the gun, wand, hose, and spray tips
- Hose Length (Feet): 25
- Recommended Engine Oil: SAE30
- Engine Displacement (Cu. Centimeters): 190
- Number of Spray Tips Included: 4
- Package Includes Pressure Washer, Wand, Spray Gun, Tips, Manual
- 90 Day End User Warranty Through Briggs & Stratton