DR-HO'S 2-in-1 Decompression Belt For Lower Back Pain Relief, Size A (25-41 Inches)
DR-HO'S 2-in-1 Decompression Belt comes with an arthritic friendly, easy-to-use hand pump, instructional DVD and a bag so you can take your belt and pump on the go. The belt expands vertically when inflated to stretch and decompress pressure off of your aching back. Get the effect of an inversion table without hanging upside down. This belt can also be used deflated as a support belt. Get relief while sitting, walking, driving, playing sports or traveling. Get relief for your back pain, hip pain and sciatic pain. Helps to relieve tension and stiffness in the lower back, as well as pain related to bulging or herniated discs, degenerative discs, scoliosis, and related leg pain.
How does it work?
- Decompress Lower Back Joints & Spinal Discs: The Decompression Belt stretches and tractions the lower back as it inflates with air. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs. Decompression helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated, and bulging discs. Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water, oxygen, and nutrients it requires for faster healing. It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. Reducing the constriction on pinched nerves such as the sciatic nerve helps relieve shooting leg pains.
- Lift & Keep Upper Body Weight off Lower Back: The Decompression Belt is not just a regular back support belt. When it is inflated, it increases in height by 4 inches (7.5 cm). The belt cradles the hip and the lower rib cage, it helps lift your upper body, unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. In doing so, the belt helps decrease pressure on your back, stretches tight muscles, and decompresses the discs. Less pressure means less pain.
- Stabilizes Lower Back & Improves Posture: With aging, regular wear & tear, degenerative and herniated discs, the back can become unstable. Bending forward can trigger severe back pain and muscle spasms because the muscles are working hard to hold the spine together. By providing strong support and stabilization for the lower back, the Decompression Belt helps prevent this from occurring. The belt helps hold your midsection together to help support and stabilize your spine and muscles. With such support, you will stand taller and straighter, because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only helps improve your posture, but also helps reduces the strain and pain on your back.
- Strengthens Back & Core: Contrary to common belief, wearing the Decompression Belt will not weaken your back. In fact, it can actually help strengthen your back and core. With the Decompression Belt, you can get the support and pain relief you need to be active and do the things you’ve always avoided. By being active, you engage your back and abdominal muscles (collectively, your core) which helps keep them strong and healthy.
- Stretch & Relieve Tight Lower Back Muscles: With injuries and misalignments (e.g. Herniated or bulging disc, spinal stenosis, scoliosis), the surrounding back muscles may automatically contract to help support and protect the area causing pain. Over time, these muscle contractions can lead to tight muscles and severe muscle tension. Muscle tension can cause stress on the spine and aggravate lower back pain. When inflated, the Decompression Belt gently pushes down on the hip and up on the lower rib to help stretch the lower back muscles. Stretching can help elongate muscles to help reduce stress on the surrounding joints. It can also help increase your range of motion and improve your flexibility to help make daily activities easier.
- Relieve Lower Back Pain & Stiffness: Many people have reported getting fast relief from their lower back pain using the Decompression Belt. This has been accomplished by providing decompression therapy, relieving painful pressure, stabilizing the lower back, improving core strength, and stretching tight muscles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.